Dave Ramsey has started a grass-roots movement called “The Great Recovery”. Have you heard about it?
God is the Author of our hope. He’s the beginning and the end, the Alpha and the Omega. He alone meets our need!
Ramsey’s belief (which I happen to share) is the problem with America’s economy is that the people of God have turned away from His ways of handling money.
His advice? Let’s change this country, one family, one person at a time. Follow these five steps in your own life to take part in the great recovery:
- Learn to live on a written plan. Make a budget.
- Live on less than you make. Act your wage.
- Get out of debt. Don’t remain a slave to lenders.
- Save and invest money. Be prepared!
- Give. Tithe, then bless others. We don’t own it, we